Saturday, December 27, 2008

Myko "feed the soul" trip update.

Diane has graciously offered the following proposal to encourage donor participation. Let’s all take her up on this offer and really show the spirit of giving. I encourage you all to join the message board and donate. Thanks Diane for your generous offer..



I hope everyone had a chance to read Bogdan's recap of the trip to Kiev for the Tsurupinsk children.

In January we hope to be able to do the same type of trip for 20 children from Mykolaivka.

I would like to be assured that the Mykolaivka children get to experience a similar trip. To encourage donor participation, I will donate $10 for each person that makes a contribution of any amount to this special trip between now and Jan 1st. I would like to send Bogdan a wire on Jan 2 for this trip. We have about 60 people in our Yahoo group. If each person made a $10 donation, I would gladly contribute $600 and that would bring our total to $1600 and would give the kids a WONDERFUL trip.

Please consider a small paypal donation to the email address: paypal@AnOrphanSmil es.org or send a check to:

An Orphan Smiles, Inc
PO Box 175
Kimberton, PA 19460

If mailing a check, please let me know so I can track our totals.


I hope everyone is having a wonderful Holiday week!!

Diane

No comments: